Παρασκευή 15 Μαΐου 2020

My whole life

 My wishes are gone,

in possession of the weights.

My whole life ,

tangled tangle.

I found the thread of patience.

I swim in a wild wave.

I experience the scaffolding of the fight.

I get caught by a board,

with a compass of hope.

My days are bucket eroded,

many times the bottom is broken.

My gaze on the vast

and my wounds silent.

I struggled to build a roof,

to fasten two tiles.

To rest in a shell.

rowing with fate.

To catch the first flight,

the threshold of dignity.

I threw away narrow shoes.

I alleviated hunger and cold,

our future life.

My demands are sparing

I was not looking for shine, luxury,

a key to the soul.

I hung a rag on the door,

to clear the mind.

Lightning rod in disasters,

to have the barns full of crops.

A table with plenty of laughter.

my children to have a future

In the spring the foliage

to sing sweet strings!

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου